HELLO! Again, today I went to Limbang~ daddy today need to rush back to the Immigration Post, and I asked him if we could stop by the place where they sell that delicious seaweed :D He really did!! Oh! I'm such a daddy's girl :P it's awesome kayys? :p well, not really. I will whine if daddy doesn't let me do smth I want -_-" It ain't good D:
Anyway, aunt invited us to dinner. o.m.g. IT'S LIKE BASICALLY THE FIRST TIME SEEING PORK'S LEG????? AND THEY'RE EATING IT, AND I WENT O___________O"
I was like... "uhhh... is that a pig's leg????" And they were like, "YESSSSS"
O___________________________O" *still stunned*
AH! Dinner is done!! :D
Oh yes, today I finally understand why my mum was always moody at home. Now I'm like her lol. Cos VERY SIEN BAH DO THESE HOUSEWORK :////// like yeah.. I understand you, mum
Anyways, yesterday when I was trying to find free wireless at home, I saw a wireless name called, "free internet is over" O.O" TROOOLOLOLOLOLOL~
Whoever the owner is, nice name :DDDD
Playing DN again, so damn lagging. Haiiqal in the end don't want DN -__-" the fuck. zzz. Went back maple. Rez dar as always, pisses me off and also makes me laugh at the same time. We were talking about the JumpQuest event I'm doing about saving a NPC called Gaga. Reminds me of Lady Gaga, but this NPC is a man. ._." anyways, yeah. Rez dar keeps bragging saying he can finish the jump without fail in around 52-53 seconds. How nice. While I keep falling near the end of the JQ. -_-"
okay, I'm done for now. :) Sorry it's borinnnng :((((
-lollipopkat signed off.