haha, the second post :)
HELLO! How are you today? :) Having fun with life? I don't ;( Today, I had Chemistry and Maths class. REALLY blocking my ps(private study
) time :((((( -SIIIIGH- but it's okay.
Chemistry, is getting tougher and tougher each day. It can punch me in the face one day, very soon. :/ like seriously. The book will literally fly in front of my face and slap me, then *BAM* red prints of Chemistry on my face -____-"
Anyway, today I'm starting to play DragonNestSEA :D O
MG IT'S LIKE OKAY?! HAHA???? It's okay for me, because I did not have any friends :/ Only 3 friends whom never even onlined. lol. SadLife ;(
-runs to the dark corner and sits down; emo-
managed to train my DN character to level 8 :)
My dragonnest character at level 8 ;p
Heh ;)
Great! Now I'm kinda addicted to DragonNestSEA ._. although I don't have any friends there but it's fun ._. more fun than maple wtf :O
But I'm still not giving up on maple!! <3 maple ftw!! <3
it's gettin` late :p so yeah~ off?
-lollipopkat signed off.