<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 17, 2011

Today, school's okay. No chemistry class. YESSSSSS!!

Barry and I had lunch this afternoon at the only McD in Brunei, damn he's slow -.- say what he'll be there in 5 mins but end up showing up arnd 15mins LOL! Very funny, Barry. ;(

Had a rush to tuition, and had to fetch Hanif to tuition as well as home. OMG LOL HE LIVES NEXT DOOR TO NASHRUL O.O" neighbours AND cousins. Awesome, just like mine

Pissed at my dad today. Suok Jiuan asked me to ask my dad wan go Capers or not, and I asked dad a yes or no question.

Me : Dad, Suok Jiuan ask me if can go dinner with her at Capers. You wan go eat Italian food?
Dad : I dunwan.
Me : Then can I go?
Dad : ...... Who else's going?
Me : me and her and her sister lor
Dad : ......
Me : can go ma? only buffet $15 but can eat alot.
Dad : ......
Me : wei, I'm talking here leh. Can ma?
Dad : ......
Me : Oi Oi Wei Wei Weiii DAD
Dad : ...... You she de waste that much money?
Me : -.- dad, it's just once in a while.
Dad : ......
Me : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I just want you to answer yes or no, can don't like that?
Dad : ...... Don't waste money on that lah...
Me : then is that a yes or no?
Dad : ......
Me : WALAO EH ASK YOU ANSWER ALSO VERY HARD MEH? IF YOU LET ME GO, THEN JUST SAY, JIUAN WAITING FOR ME TO TELL HER OR HER MUM WILL COOK, IF NO THEN JUST SAY, NO NEED LECTURE LIKE MOM??
Dad : ......
Me : haiya that's a NO lah? SAY MA, WHY SO QUIET. TMD.

" so dulan. If dunwan me go, just say so. Need quiet meh? I'm not talking to the walls? God, no mood sia. I go sleep, aunt call me go her house eat, I dunwan. She keep majal, ask me go go go, I end up shouting at her -.- "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO EAT, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! WAN ME SAY HOW MANY TIMES?!!?" I went back to sleep. I thought dad didn't join my aunt for dinner.

Then, I go shower. No mood. Then suddenly dad keep knocking on the door, I ignore. *knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

Me : WHAT?!
Dad : you showering ah?
Me : yes! Can't you hear the water?
Dad : oh. Okay.
*he sits outside the door that leads outside to the kitchen, next to my bathroom door*
Dad : yern ah...
Me : semooooo "
Dad : wan daddy bring you out eat ma?

As I said earlier, I thought dad didn't join my aunt for dinner cos I was sleeping.

Me : haiya no mood no appetite lah. You wan eat you go yourself.
Dad : ......

When I was done showering, I cried. Why did dad asked me? Always the soft side. And I totally forgot daddy hasn't showered and it's 8.39pm. He shouldn't shower so late. I quickly dress myself and told him he could shower. I don't want him to shower so late :/
Then when dad finished showering, he coughed, cos he was still sick. He should have his medicine but he hasn't eaten, I thought. So I just said, "haiya, you cough liddat, havent eaten the medicine hor? I bring u go out makan lah, after that, u must eat the medicine lah"
Dad suddenly brightened up O_O" "where you wanna eat? Daddy bring you :D" =.=" lols. Then when my other aunt asked where we're going, dad said going out. She asked, "you didn't eat at your sister's place?" Dad answered, "aiya got meehoon only, I'm still hungry, and I'm bringing Khar Yern out to eat."

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YUAN LAI DAD EAT D??!?!?!?!??! trick me sia :@@@@@@@@
But in the end, I had dinner. :) hmmmmkayyys... that's my today's story, today's event, today's life :)
-lollipopkat signed off.


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 9/17/2011 10:49:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins