<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hey.

Today nothin' much happened. Just today went to Limbang again. I've been thinking alot on my way to Limbang. Abt my future, abt my friends, abt me. One of my best friends, Farah, has been ditching us lately. I haven't seen her for a long time. I wanted to write a letter about how I feel but I'm not sure yet.

I've noticed I've actually changed alot ever since... yeah. :/ I know Ben kor will seriously hate me, disown me or smth for what I have done that broke his heart. I swore, I cried. I promised him I would not swear ever again, and would not cry over small things. I know he doesn't want me to be weak. He wants me to be strong. He wants me to be independent. I know, Ben kor. Forgive me, for I have sinned. You have the rights to disown me, unfriend me from facebook and delete me from your life forever. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry... :'(

I've been coughing for a week and just went to the government clinic. It seems that I have a viral infection on my throat that caused me to have redness on my throat and cough so bad. I hope I'm well soon.

I feel so melancholic today. Why? Maybe because I've been thinking alot lately. Farah, hi. I haven't seen you in school since forever. You promised me and Suok Jiuan that we would be your first passenger. Well, not really you promised. You said, Insya Allah you'll make us your first passenger. You haven't visited us in our free blocks, during lunch. Well, you did see Suok Jiuan sometimes during registeration, but what about me? We both dropped our EAS and I don't see you anymore. I know you've been busy with your studies and Hari Raya, but you could've at least visit us during lunch? Imissyou, Farah. I cried actually, writing this. It's what I'm feeling right now. The last time I saw you, I didn't talk to you because I didn't know what to say. I feel depressed, outcasted. I don't wanna cry in front of you. I don't want you to pity me, then you'll come. I want you to willingly and sincerely visit us. :'/ I have alot more to say, but I forgot what are they.

I don't know. I.. miss Nabil. I don't want to miss him, remember him, or anything. But I can't, I just miss him. Apparently, he still loves his ex, Shelly Lim Sey Li. Goodluck, Nabil. I hope you find happiness. :/ God, why am I writing all these? It's as if they're last messages from me, haha. >.<

I don't know what I should do. Imissyou, Ben kor, Farah, Jeremy hun. And.. you, Nabil. :'/

-lollipopkat signed off.


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 9/24/2011 08:23:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins