<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hai. ;) Just had my nails done. LOL.

I feel like I'm not doing much in school now since there're two free blocks, bio's like nth to do when actually there is, and chem - revision, revision, revision. Today saw Farah and Janice <3 :) Janice showed me this video of Ice Age 4 continental drift and it was seriously hilarious :) I was so tired this morning, I nearly slept during Maths ;x really exhausted >.< sigh. :/ and yeah, Jiuan had to take the test we had on Monday. :) HEHE! Had dinner with my best friends Farah and SJ and Farah's friend, Syahirah :) we were like so lost, thinking where we should eat x) I was surprised when today's traffic is jammed. It was then I realised ; payday. -_-" That explains everything. :/ So, we had lunch at the Jaya Foodcourt >.< the kolomee I ordered was so bloody sweet :/ make me no appetite eat, SIGH. Supposed to have ttn at 7, then suddenly changed to 7.30, THEN 4 >.< apparently my chem ttn teacher have a family meeting tonight, nashrul couldn't go because he wanted to study for his Bio. As for Leong, Idk. :/ Hanif and I were the only survivors in ttn >.< and I got so SO sleepy because of the cough liquid medicine I had before going tuition ;(

Rudy wants me to post all abt him here ;) lols, such a funny and cute guy. What do you want me to post, huh Rudy? :) Rudy, he's a cute, nice, funny, lame, adoring, eccentric little guy :P chatting with him might get you to gag, but he'll always succeed in making that face of yours to be happy. You'll smile ;) he'll be your listener if you have problems, he'll be your entertainer if you're upset. I guess, having a awesome friend like him is a gift from God. :) he's a friend who you could hang out with without getting bored, a brother who could protect you, a boyfriend who could make your life perfect, and for me, he's all three :P EHSEH! Not the last one ROFLMFAO :P you ass, Rudy xp HAHA happy now? It's all abt you ;p mostly are fake, but YEAH. :) -halo on my head- xD

GOD I CAN'T STUDY BIO T.T HOW HOW HOW HOW SAD DIE ME, CRY DIE ME, EMO DIE ME X.X'' darn it, tmr GG.COM :/ sigh. Nth else to say lerh.. Imma off then. :) and Bryan bii made me a sweet poem ^^v

When the sun goes down ,
Me and you are standing on the ground ,
All around without a sound ,
Our love knows no bound.

As i whisper in your ear ,
To tell you how you are my dear ,
I reach out as i catch your tear ,
And hold you close, cause i want you near.

The night is done ,
We had so much fun ,
Truly an unforgettable one ,
Don't you think so hun ? ♥

Though i am a war-torn son.
My heart still beats for only one.
as long as our love is true.
nothing will break my love to you.

Letting you go before..
I've nvr regretted more.
Tears dropping on the floor,
as i got the chance to love you.
Once more<33

He's so poetic ;3

-lollipopkat signed off.


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 9/29/2011 12:04:00 AM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins