Hello.
What a free day today? lols. Today's my friend's bday, wanted to visit her, kacau her x) but she wasn't arnd, apparently she was in the dining hall ;x *toink* ii only had chemistry and maths class. I've returned my maths book, but totally forgot about my EAS book -_-" so yeah. Oh, Steve Jobs died. RIP.
Had lunch with Barry. He's horny bear. -_-" that's what he wanted to be called. HAHA. We had lunch at Jolibee. :) then he asked me to fetch him home. I asked him why he couldn't go home himself, he lied saying he didn't drive his car. God I was gullible. -_-" then SJ keep sms-ing me where I was. I replied that I put Horny Bear to longkang x) he disturbed my phone, sending sms to SJ abt watching movie with "my horny bear" -_-" walao. It's cause SJ sms-ed me if I wanna watch Johnny English or Nasi Lemak 2.0, but NL starts at 12 and the next show is 5pm, so we ended up watching JE with Melvin. :)
When we reached SJ's house, her mum was downstairs. Barry stayed in the car and I went upstairs. SJ helped me gluegun my school shoes ;x LOL and yeah, basically ii asked her mum if ii can bring her go watch movie. Then I went downstairs and stayed in the car with horny bear. He wanted to try driving my car so I let him drive. I sat in the passenger's seat, whereas he of course sat in the driver's seat. Suddenly SJ's dad came home o.o" his dad saw us, then asked, "your boyfriend ah?" LOL!! I told him he's just a friend, but then when SJ came down and entered the car, she told me to lie to his parents abt horny bear being my boyfriend. >.<" so yeah. When we arrived at the mall, the first thing I saw was Melvin looking for the photo of daddy and jiuan at this shop xD HAHAHAHAHAHA damn he was CURIOUS :P we bought the tickets and entered str8 away while horny bear leaves. Goddamn the movie was awesome x) keep laughing and laughing x)
After the movie, I fetched SJ home and I went home. Soon, I was omw to duplicate the class door key I lost AGAIN. -_-" my parents went to Limbang again, they came back arnd 4.10pm. I had to get ready for tonight, because my aunt invited us to western dinner at her house with her friends.
Dinner was awesome as well x) got chunks of toasted bread, french fries, and grilled half chicken x.x" wow DELICIOUS! There was pork lasagna O-O" ii thought it was chicken ;( damn it tasted so bloody GOOD...! After dinner, as usual, the adults were having their usual fun chitchats while I visited my two cute step-nephews. Darn they're so cute x) the older one, loklok, so naughty and WAS SOOO OBSESSED with Angry Bird xD he was like, "I bite hoey's sifat yesterday and mummy become Angry Bird!" OMG, HE IS ONLY THREE X.X" SO CUTE HAHAHAHA <3 hoey on the other end, is only 1 year old. He's adorable as well x) he can listen but can't really talk back. What can you expect from a one-year old? X) so cute larh them hehe. I was so full at dinner, I couldn't sit well because of my bloated tummy x.x" omg tmr gain 5kg!! *exaggeration* hahaha :B alright my story today ends here. Sorry if my English is too simple and short ;(

My step-nephews, Lok Lok and Hoey :)
-lollipopkat signed off.