<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hii~

Today, I went to school because there was a briefing and it was the Upper Six's last day of normal school, since next week will be Exam A levels week. :) The briefing sucks as I didn't listen to what crap the teachers were talking so yeah. Had a funny and great talk with Janice Pang and Carmen Tong. ;p

Later at 9.15am, we were allowed to leave the auditorium and followed Janice's car to eat breakfast. When we reached her car, OMG! DOMOKUN!!!

ME AND DOMO :3
my phonestrap domo and the plushie domo!
DO-MO-KUN

Janice drove us straight to Kiulap's Country Patch. The three of us ordered American Breakfast, $5 and choose any four of the options. I keep saying "BA-KED beans" instead of baked beans =.=" I think because of TOAST-TED bread I think :P HAHAHAHAHAH~ I totally forgot to take a picture because I was too hungry :p anyway~ after that, the three of us went to Unitech to buy some English CDs (well, Janice wants to because her brother, Jasper was also a k-pop fan and keeps playing korean songs in her car x] ) for her car ;) Then... THE MALL. :p

When we entered, we saw a man dropping a few hundred dollars :p LOL I WANNA PICK THAT UP X3 HEHEHEHEHE~~ then when we wanted to use the escalator, that's when my eyes started to bling and shine...

THE NISSAN 370Z ROADSTER from the escalator
NISSAN 370Z ROADSTER from the escalator

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYUUUUMM THAT HOT ROD

Carmen suddenly said she wanted to watch a movie o-o" LoLs, she wanted to watch Killer Elite x) Carmen soon said that Tiffany's around the food court. When we found her, DAMN. Look at the table.. long table.. so many cingcongs!!! SiowJuin, ChiouYunn, KarJun, KarFai, Andric, LinSii, Jennifer, Tiffany, Amalina, MingWei, Henry, KahHung, VickyCheng, MingYi, Melinda, AhPing, Thien, etc O-O" whuuut... damn whole group x( roflmao! I wanna watch movie too but had to go home early cos fear mummy will give me TONNES of chores =_="

Well, I'm so lazy to blog again, so tonight I'll write a new post if anything happens ;p

Damn What a hottie

-lollipopkat signed off early. ;p


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 10/08/2011 01:20:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins