<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello

Yesterday, I had a webcam session with three fav idiotic guys :) - Haiiqal, Jeremy hun and Bryan bii. Damn, I looked UG-LEH :P but yeah. Haiiqal keeps saying I look so cute when I yawn, but bii and hun were like, "you do what also cute! ^_^ " haha. Not really. Then mum suddenly came downstairs x.x" she scolded me and nagged at me for sleeping late, but I just don't care. :) Had a great midnight sleep ^^v

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my tuition teacher msg-ed me that ttn postponed. -_-"
Today's school lesson nothing much :/ I don't feel like going maths, and there wasn't even any Bio lessons because our Bio teacher took an MC :/ so after Chem, which is 9.45am, I've decided to go to Jiuan's house. Ervin ah, that idiot, he tricked me he had afternoon classes! Such an airhead I am for believing such words from an evil gentleman -_-" Ervin was considered... a 99% perfect man. He's smart, rich, tall, seriously good-looking, a total gentleman, and lastly, a crazy gamer xD he's not totally perfect because he doesn't have.. THE BODEH ;) I mean, six packs. He's not fat, but not slim either. Perfect, just simply perfect. Sadly, because he was terribly hurt by his first and only ex-girlfriend, he didn't want another one, and keeps insisting that he's gay. -_-" I had to admit, I did liked him a little bit, but then the feeling's just gone x) come on, who doesn't want a nearly perfect gentleman? haha. Anyways, he made fun of me ;( Imma get you soon, betch x) just you wait!! HEHE!

So, went to SJ's house and we went out again to The Mall. Bought takoyaki x) mmmmm they're good ;p we then had a walk arnd the mall before heading to Unitech, a CD shop outside of the mall. She bought a CD and then we went to two embroidery shop o.o"... Jiuan's interested in these stuffs, hmmmm... ;) otw back to the mall basement parking where I parked my car, there's this guy, he stepped on a chewing gum without him actually realising it O.O" SJ and I just stared and laughed xD the chewing gum even stretched ;p ewwww hahaha. Last before I went to Kiulap and buy nasi katok, we went to W.W. Mart. OMG ALOT OF PRETTY THINGS THERE X.X" so tempted to buy them ;x but I gotta save money ;( ended up buying a sticker, roflmao.
So, in the end I fetch SJ home, ate Nasi Katok and went home. :) I had a katnap in the afternoon, so tired. ;x

Oh yes, SJ gave me one of her successful creations, the chocolate cupcake or smth xD it was delicious but I was soooo full ;x in the end, I didn't have dinner haha.
hahaha XD
ROFLMFAO

Watched Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince ;x when I saw Hedwig, it was so beautiful, feel like owning one!

Guess I'm done here ;p nights all. <3

-lollipopkat signed off.


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 10/01/2011 10:06:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins