Hi ._.
Another early stress mode in schl, 7.30 start extra class -_-" until 9.45am. Between that time, we had to move classes because they are lower sixth students using the labs. Darn, we look like refugees x( The rest of the extra class was of course, boring. But yeah......
SJ, Der Haur and I were supposed to do maths together but he had to attend class, so only left SJ and I. We were supposed to do our own work, but we ended up talking abt this ewww Jie guy and abt the guy ytd who proposed ._.
SJ then told me that Der Haur's gonna lanja us Excapade. YAY! X) but we can only order one set less than $10 SAD DIE X(
SJ and I had to move class because there are students who are using the class we're in, so yeah. I sat in one of my friend's table and saw a drawing used by a correction pen. It has a picture of a chicken and the words say, "Do you rear chicken? Cause you raised my cock" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Der Haur said his class should be done by 12 but we waited for so long, and he didn't show up. :/ damn you, Der Haur.

'Do you rear chicken? Cause you raised my cock!' =="

I see Kevin kena insulted x)

LOL....
I whatsapp-ed him and he said he's on his way down. When he was on his way down, ii purposely slowdrive my car. :P he keeps walking and walking x) HAHAHAHA yes, I'm mean >:) so yeah, in the end we went to Excapade Sushi ;)

SEE DER HAUR!
SJ :)
MY SALMON DON ♥
GREEN TEA ICE-CREAM WITH RED BEANS ♥
Then we brought Der Haur to have his haircut x) hehe! Took some photos of him while the hairdresser cuts his hair x) when SJ and I were outside, one of the workers thought SJ was only 15 years old x) HAHAHA JIUAN :P lucky lah you, kena called young x) then she thought Der Haur was our brother o.o" we look alike meh? :s

why so moody? Don't like ar? You say you want to cut de :p

YEAH!! CUT IT! CUT ITTT!!!!

Not bad wor... but.. sorry, you still ugly to me :) HEHE!
Before we entered the salon, the shop opposite was a kedai jahit. And guess what the name is? -_-" KATHRINI. wtf. Kathrina can become kathrini. Pro ._.

KATHRINI????? :s
After fetching SJ home, I fetched Der Haur home too. When I reached home, my parents were out. I str8 away showered, and while I was showering my parents came home o.o" Mum told me to shower quickly because she needs to go out. I whatsapp-ed Jeremy hun. God, Imissedhim. He was so busy, until he wall ppl who walled him in Facebook only. My inbox he never replied. But I saw him chatting so happily with his friends, especially weiting. :/ I'm not jealous okay. It's just that, he told me he'll always keep himself updated about me and all. He would reply me if I messaged him. He also said he'll try to talk to me more ofthen. But where are they? So, you don't mean anything? :/ nvm, it was then he whatsapp-ed me. He felt guilty. Why? I'm not worth to be your best friend. You deserve better? :/ A best friend who can hang out with you, talk with you, share your feelings with... :/ I'm just merely a maple friend you met in Bootes. :'( anyway, moving on.
Went to my aunt's boutique and had an apple because I was hungry ._. Then we went to the vegetarian restaurant to eat dinner while tapao-ing food for daddy.
Went tuition tonight. >.< god, when I was on my way back, I had to use this roundabout. I had to use the inner lane because my way home is the opposite of where I was driving. Fuck, I didn't see a small blue car in the inner lane and almost hit it. -.- it was driving so fast, I thought it wasn't there. Luckily my front car is short or I'll be hitting the car already :s I felt that 1 sec of adrenaline rush that time. No wonder the car in the outer lane didn't go out. :/ I was scared. What if I really hit that car? What would mum say? What would dad say? :/ Questions are always developing in our mind. We can never stop questioning each other and there are always questions. :/ some questions are answerable, but the rest are always left unanswered and unsolved. :/
Well, this is our way of life. :)
-lollipopkat signed off.