<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello. :)

Today's so tiring. >.< ii keep remembering abt paying the school fees but in the end I always forgot. :/ today, finally, jiuan, fifah, ridha, me and umi are finally tgt again <3 just surprised that daus came to class again. The other bloody shit was that business tcher. She suddenly slowly appeared at the corner of the window outside, looking in and SMILING. What the heck. She scared the shit out of all of us. -_-" then idk why my Bio tcher was moody today, he was quite angry. :/ don't wanna care lah. Then, chemistry, yeah. As usual, discussing the pyp :) I was so lazy to go to afternoon maths class, so I gave alasan saying I had a terrible migrain and was at the clinic. (well, ii DID have a migrain, like a terrible one, but I didn't go to the clinic)

At 11am, I fetch SJ back home, and she told me abt Nash and Muiz ;p the way she told me really reminds me of sekaiichi hatsukoi x) <3 muiz was takano and nash was ritsu x) we talked and talked more, abt nash&muiz then abt her feelings while eating lunch at her house. :) we even read archie's comic book haha x)

My tuition was supposed to be 7pm but my teacher suddenly messaged saying the ttn time changed to 5 -_-"

So yeah, I went out with mathin. At first, akid followed us, but he didn't join us for the movie, The Sorcerer and The White Snake. :) after we had KFC, akid left us so we went to watch it. :)

The movie has too much dramatic effect, but the story abt true love really made me cry >.< ii know it was so dramatic, but the love they sacrificed was too sad. Why all chinese movies are like that? When there is true love in a story, the love story is always so sad, involving separation or death. :/

So after the movie, it was still too early ._. Like only arnd 3.30pm. So we had a walk arnd the mall. We went to the CD shop and looked arnd. Then he said he could see the whole shop, and I had to lift my feet, tip toed and looked arnd. Mathin said I was so cute cos I'm so short and I had to do that in order to be at the same height as him so I could see the whole shop as well. lol. Then he keeps hinting me abt liking me and stuffs but I just pretend I didn't hear him. Hey, I have a boyfriend. :/ I don't cheat. I bought a Domokun PHONE STRAP! <3 hehe! Altho it's ugly, but it's cute :D whuuuut xD

Otw to tuition, I suddenly had a terrible migrain :/ sad >.< just so busy today, didn't even have the time to facebook :/ tired now. Like REALLY tired. Imma just stop here. :/

-lollipopkat signed off. Unwell.


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 10/03/2011 09:36:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins