I soon asked Janice P if we could have breakfast together along with Carmen. They agreed and we went to Farmbasket. I oredered Nachos Supreme and Hot Chocolate~ wooo, yummy but full ;x We chatted alot, even Janice P told me a lame joke;
Dear Maths, stop asking me to find your x. Move on.
Then my friends asked me why I'm down. I said boyfriend problem. They told me no to tolerate anymore, if I keep tolerating, what's the point of being in a relationship? They don't know what happened, and I'm too embarrassed to tell them what's going on. They said, if I don't love him, why be with him? I love him. I do. It's just... :/ He makes me feel like not wanting to sweet talk anymore. I can't. I keep remembering about what happened yesterday. My heart cried. Tears were forming. No, I cannot cry in front of my friends.
I went home, lost in thought, then went out again to Hua Ho. I actually went to
Barely There (or, the page
Barely There (page) ) in Bunut Hua Ho there, and I gotta say. SERIOUSLY ALOT OF HELLO KITTY ITEMS O-O" Domo not so.. Only wallet, coin pouch, mini laptop bag cover, Ipad cover, iPod dock, name tag, iPod bag, mousepad. :/ I told her to supply more Domokun products XD so yeah. A good store. :)
I bought Domo iPhone bag and a mouse pad. Costs me $11.10 wtf.
Then I went to Hua Ho and look around. I wanted to buy minimelt, but.. The worker wasn't there so I walked around Hua Ho's stationary area. They sell alot of good quality products, like Maped, Faber Castel, Stabilo, etc. They even sell those cute korean products.
Maped products. lol.
Went shopping downstairs; bought some junk food and drinks. Then bought the steering wheel cover. Costed me $22.93. The heck.
The steering wheel cover and my two domo products. ♥
Went to buy Easyway drink, Lychee shake with pearls. Cost me $2.90. ohgawd, I keep spending money. MUST STOP!
I walked for around 2 hours and couldn't stand it. Where the hell is that worker?! I walked to another nearby stall and asked where the worker is. Luckily she can help me too, so I ordered Grape and Vanilla Oreo minimelt :B When I was going to my car, I realised my car keys weren't with me... WHAT?!
I rushed back to the stationary area, and luckily the worker found it. She was scared I will steal a car, because her face was scared and suspicious at the same time, that look when people wonder if you're the real YOU, or an imposter. Scare die me!!!!
The minimelt ice-cream balls :3
On my way home, I keep thinking about my relationship. What's wrong with me? I thought I've learnt the concept, 'Forgive and forget'. I might forgive, but I can never forget. Not forgetting it, will change me. Will change who I am. I told him I was sorry. It's my fault. Really. Ain't his. I couldn't think straight. I kept on crying. The never ending flow of tears. I couldn't think. I nearly drove sideways to the footpath. Now I don't know how to chat with bii. I don't have the heart, and sincerity to sweet talk with him, but I don't want to hurt him. But, I can't force myself either. It will hurt me and him even more. I hate myself. I really do.
Jeremy went online just now and asked if I was alright. Damn you. You told me you'd check my blog if you're free. :/ Why not now? I know you've been studying with your SPM coming and all, but now you're free. Nevermind. I take things for granted. I'm sorry. I'm such a jerk.
Gah nothing else to say, too sleepy and tired to remember. I'm going to off now.
-lollipopkat signed off. Sleepy.