Hey. :)
Sorry I have not been updating my blog for a few days as I was a little too lazy. :p I guess I'll just summarize these few days' events :)
-Tuesday-
I went to Janice's house and showed her the essay Bii wrote on a note in Facebook. God, you should see her laugh :s criticizing the exaggeration of his story, and so on. That night, bii and I had a huge arguement. Not because of Rudy, my close friend, but because he asked me to change, change my personality. Okay, that's seriously not good. I have the intention to change, but the way he say it is like I never change and he has to notice it and remind me. Nevermind that. I didn't talk to him much that night.
-Wednesday-
I waited one whole hour for a friend called Nisa so that we could go to Country Patch for breakfast. I wasted my fuel waiting for her, because I turned on the car engine and waited for her at the Mall. Soon after that, we went to Hua Ho Kiulap to buy something for Alvyn for Nisa and his 9th monthsary. She wanted to buy him a colouring book and a small box of colour pencils xD but in the end, she bought him a cute Panda lunchbox. Really cute >.< then during lunch I went to eat with Horny Bear daddy at kiulap too when I suddenly have cravings to try the newly opened ice-cream shop called Blitz so after lunch I brought SJ to eat there. I ordered Original Ice-Cream with peanut syrup and marshmallows. Yummy. >.< I had to fetch horny bear daddy and SJ after that and when I went home, too lazy to study for my upcoming exam on Friday ._. At night I apologized to bii abt my behaviour yesterday. Oh yes, and Nick called. Everything was worse, his problem. -.- even Brice looked for me and Jas know me already zzz I told Nick to settle his own problem, and apologize to Jas. So annoying that this lasted for a long time that I didn't get to chat with bii -.- and Rudy deactivated his Fb :/ I'll miss that awesome guy. :'(
-Thursday-
Went to Janice's house again. Her parents are hilarious. They took out the tv cable and hid it in the Christmas tree so that Janice couldn't watch tv. Well, thanks to my observant eyes *wiggle eyebrows*, I found the cable and we watched tv. But then, her parents also cut out movies and cartoons so there's nothing much we could watch -.- I went home after that, and rested for a bloody long time ._. I didn't even study for my Biology :/ I'm gonna die.
-Friday-
Paper 2 and Paper 5 of Bio were... :/ I can't say that they're easy, and they're not difficult either. When I went home, mum told me that we're going to KK on the 25th, and then she started asking abt that camera. Fuck. Where the heck did I put it? Why can't I find it on my study table or my room? Shit shit shit. I argued with mum summore abt not using the camera. I left the house after that without saying goodbye or anything because I have to go somewhere else. That afternoon I went to Tasek with Janice Jay, Elaine, SJ and Janice Pang. Elaine just went jogging uphill and downhill, while the rest of us decided to go jungle trekking. The exact same route Janice Jay and I went the last time. God, it was alot better than the last time o.o I mean, I didn't feel as tired as the last time I went trekking x) Janice Pang treat us coconut juice after that and I had to fetch each and every one of them home. Sigh. My fuel. :/ I remembered that mum ask me to tapao dinner so I did. When I reached home, I got scolded. She told me she did say that I don't have to tapao but I didn't hear. Even dad said so. :/ and I still couldn't find that bloody camera. I asked my friend, Hanif, to go to school and ask the SA (Student Affairs) and look at the lost&found book. I hope it's there. :/ I really don't remember where I put it. Ever since I got this phone, I never used my camera :/ and now mum needs it. FML. And Nick called late at night to complain how lifeless he was. So annoying -.- then he asked me to call him? I wanted to save my credit but because of him, it's $3 to $1 -.-
-Today-
Went to Lawas today. It was a seriously long journey. Dad nearly ran out of diesel fuel when we reached Temburong after Limbang, and unfortunately they ran out of diesel fuel. Dad's car fuel indication arrow was pointing nearly to zero. :S luckily the car could last until we reached Lawas. Boring day for me as I couldn't stay at home, talk to my bii, sleep or play comp. X.x" We went there at like 8AM and reached home arnd 5PM. Long right? :/ mum keeps reminding me to better find that camera. I texted Hanif. He said he couldn't find anything abt missing cameras on the lost&found record. Fuck lah. Die lah. Where the heck is that camera! :'/ God treat me so mean. I prayed hard last night, hoping I'll find that camera. :/ sigh. How should I tell mum, WHAT should I tell mum? :/
-lollipopkat signed off.