<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 9, 2011

Heyy~

Talked with bii last night.. I was right, he does sound threatened. After he called, I was worried sick. He said he'll WA me. I waited until I almost slept when my phone vibrated. Yesterday, his father had a huge fight with Nic because Nic's sister Myra added a password into Nic's iPad and she doesn't remember. Nic scolded Myra and came in the furious dad. 
His dad threatened to punch Nic when bii walked up to him and slapped him. He threatened the both of them, "If you don't like it then get out of my house!!" Nic, without thinking, ran out of the house. Bii pushed his dad away and ran after Nic. He ran for an hour, with his injured leg after being caned by his dad the other day. He was bleeding and yet he ran after Nic.  Bii told me, "He hit me whatsoever, I ok. But Nic's his bloody own biological son!"

When bii brought Nic home, bii said that his dad still dare asked what he did wrong. Bii's leg was injured badly he could barely walk. "How am I gonna go for the badminton competition?" he asked. I don't know. I told him to inform his substitute.I told him not to go with his leg like that. He had my word and called his substitute that he can't go for the competition. 

I cried. I don't know why, I just cried. My pillow was wet. I guess it's because I feared his dad might do anything to bii. I couldn't even breathe from all the crying. But in the end, I managed to sleep like a baby >__<"

Today, I went to Limbang again with my parents. I absolutely have no idea why my mum's sooooooo moody today, since 10AM, she's been nagging and scolding dad until we got home, which is around like... 1.15PM. She's talking about financial issues again. Then she warned me not to look for a man like dad x__x" 

"Don't because of love you'd marry that man. Mum was blind and stupid back then, go marry your dad because I loved him! Now, you better don't follow my footsteps!! Before you plan to marry the man, look at his family background. Then his citizenship. Is he Bruneian? If not Bruneian, Malaysian citizen also can. Then can HE EARN MONEY?????? Can he make a family happy??? *bla bla bla bla bla etc etc etc etc* "... Omg she talks too much x_x"

The afternoon, I went to the Brunei Edutainment Wonderland carnival with SJ and Billy Willy. There are four themes, they say? The Egyptian Mirror one, The Oceanland, The House of Horror and the Winter Wonderland. It was okay, not too fun. :P I was too chicken to enter the House of Horrors >.>" SJ had to drag me in, but I still didn't enter. LOLOLOLOL *chicken*

The Mirror thingy :D

BORING Oceanland. I thought there are real fishes and all =.="

LOOK! A SWORDFISH! FAKE!

A so-called sunken ship :x

Yeah dolphins!

A HUGE TURTLE!! Reminds me of that turtle from Finding Nemo
Yes this is the House of Horror. The entrance (left) and the exit (right)

The exit's ghost model~

The House of Horror

 Heh. The funny thing is that, when SJ and Billy entered, I suddenly heard a soft shriek, then SJ and Billy came out from the entrance o_o" 

"I DON'T WANT TO GO IN.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" SJ said.
"Haiyo her. She just saw some hand moved and she shouted and ran out," Billy laughed.

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~ But they entered anyway. I heard some screams, faint ones then this member committee was standing outside and asked me if I want to enter. I said noo~ because I'm too chicken xD I told him about my experience in Madame Tassauds back in UK - it was horrible >.>" The member said that there are a few actors inside, and it's a little scary. That made me NOT want to enter that more.. >.>" When SJ and Billy came out, Billy said there was one actor who kept on touching his arms but he thought it was SJ LOL!! Don't care! I don't wanna go in there no matter what .__. 
We went to the so-called winter wonderland after that. It was freezing cold, but yeah, it was cute inside. :) Compared to the other three.

Billy Willy playing with "snow" LOL

There was this clown who entered the place, and gestured to take a photo~ SJ took a photo, but when he looked at me, I went... _|_ LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL The clown saw and gasped XD I laughed like a mad woman XD Oh that was funny XD Then he kinda looked at me again, wanting to take photos. I asked, "you want the finger again?" LOLOLOLOLOLOLLO. The clown shook his head, frowned and walked away~ XD Then we walked outside and had an ice-cream~ Did you know there is a room with Snakes? It's called House of Snakes, and apparently we need to pay $3 just to look at snakes?? No way. :/

Billy's brother and her girlfriend wanted to enter the House of Horror but his brother was just like me - too chicken to enter. He asked for a group entry but I didn't want to enter. They even asked the member committee to enter with me :x with them, since the two of them are couples while I'm alone >.>" I still didn't enter the House of Horror again in the end, while the 5 of them entered. When they all got out, Billy's brother was like, "OMG, YOU SHOULD HEAR ME SCREAM LIKE SHIT" and I said, "haha, yea right. I could've heard you from out here then :P"

The clown was outside again when we were about to go. He kept playing around, and stared at us~ We laughed and laughed. A song was suddenly played - Yolanda Be Cool Vrs DCup - We No Speak Americano. The clown was like putting his hands on his hips and moved his hips left and right, SOOO CUTEEEE LOLOLOLOL  and again he stared, he slowly approached us. A car was behind him~ I pointed at the car and he looked at the back. He gasped and gestured for the car to move. We just left like that, and went to the mall. I bumped into Horny Bear daddy when we went to a famous CD Shop called Chong Hock. :) God, I miss my daddy.. Then on the ground floor, I saw this beautiful hybrid car >.<" Honda CR-Z~ Damn it's hot >.>" and SEXY~~~

Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car

I fetch SJ home later that because she has to be home around 5+PM. We said our goodbyes, and I went home. Another normal night passed by this time, and I'm happily chatting with bii in MSN :) I'm nervous about my interview tomorrow. I hope it turns out well. :(

-lollipopkat signed off.


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 12/09/2011 10:03:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins