<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hello.

Sorry about yesterday, it's cause really nothing to write about XD My life is getting more and more boring by the day. :s Anyway~ Today got people come clean all the air-conditioners in my house - 6 air-conditioners o.o"...


WoW!! The heck. 6? I sound like a bloody global warming supporter =_=" Anyway.. My mum and I relaxed the whole morning, and mummy made tang yuan ^^ since today is Festive Season :3

Happy Festive Season!

The following afternoon was quite... tiring. My mum and I cleaned the living room's cupboards. A lot of things were thrown away as they were quite useless already. Mum was glad that less items are stored in the cupboards. Bii had to train this morning so we didn't talk at all. The afternoon bii WA-ed me and said he had lost his mood to train. Apparently he had a small fight with his parents. o.0" 

My maple character just leveled to 86 :O lols. And Steph nuer talked to me today~ We talked about Rezier most of the time, because he's like the only guy we have mutual friends with. LOL. Well Rezier is her dad, and I'm Steph's mum. Steph asked me how Rez and I met, so I told her. Somehow Rez seems to have changed. But yeah, I couldn't care much because I have someone else to care about. :) 

To bii - HELLO IDIOT!! You said you wanted to appear in my blog, so HERE YOU ARE :D

So pimply. F3 HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Anyway, Jeremy also talked today but not too much because he said he's boring .__. You're not boring, Jeremy. >.>" You think too much D; 

I gotta go liaos, going Limbang again tmr. Hais.

-lollpopkat signed off.


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 12/22/2011 11:52:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins