<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hello.

Bleh. Too addicted to DragonNestSEA and Maple last night til I totally forgot to blog. x) Anyways..

I cleaned the kitchen with mum yesterday. And also.. talked about... stuffs. With bii in Maple. I was telling him about how drastic he has changed since the day before yesterday when his dad found out he called me. Damn, our conversation was.. very teary. Tears all the way. And guess what, I do think that Maple's the only way we could make up to each other -.-" We made a closure to that sad case and became normal again. As normal, "healthy" couple. :P Did I tell you that what his dad used to cane him is a.. is a.. =__=" THICK bamboo stick? Oh my God. Like, seriously. Oh My F*censored*ing God. Seriously, CHILD ABUSE. I told bii, "Seriously if I was there, he hit you with that THICK bamboo stick, I'd hit him with a chair." God, I really hate child abuse. Though my mum used to cane me, now she doesn't. The furthest she could go is slap my face. That's it. :/ I even inbox-ed Nic, bii's brother, to tell him to do me a favour - take care of him for me. He doesn't seem to care much. I wrote like a long paragraph to him and all he replied is "I'm sure he'll get over it."  what? That's it? Yeah, okay. Bryan might be your foster brother, but he fucking grew up with you. Where is the bond you and him shared? Geez.

I spent the afternoon in Maple, chatting with bii  while training a little bit. Well, not REALLY training. Again, doing quests to level. Hey, it works okay. This new event, we have to hunt for some shit for Gaga. One quest and already 100k experience points :D as for bii, his one is 500k because his level is much more higher than mine. Yeah, from 15 % to 78 % just because of that small little simple quest. :D YEAH! But sadly, bii had to chiong his character + train Nic.

I played DragonNestSEA for a little while before heading off to sleep. Trained with SJ's sister, Ting :3 I managed to get to level 13. LOL! Anyway, yeap. I went to sleep later that.

This morning I went to Limbang again with my parents. Today I almost forgot that I have to attend a Japanese orchestra thingy with SJ and her sister in JIS. :D I don't know why I'm so tired today, but the heck of it. I had an upset stomach and didn't feel so well in Limbang~ Didn't do much today :x Oh yes. I saw Jeremy's status that he had a very bad experience in his first driving lesson XD he told me he couldn't even use the clutch. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SO FUNNY, MY BEST FRIEND XD Anyway..

GOTTA SHOWER AND GET READY XD

-lollipopkat signed off.


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 12/07/2011 05:22:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins