<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hellow~

Life in KK is so... I don't know, boring. :s Yes, I'm in KK again. Yesterday mum told me to pack for today because we're leaving for KK AGAIN and we're coming back on Sunday. So yeah, I packed my stuffs at midnight LOL! Such a last-minute lazy bum I am :3 Anyway, I tried to put in my maple files in to my pendrive but I couldn't because.. the maple folder is 8.04GB =.= while my pendrive is only 8GB. FML, really. I also tried downloading the client, but it failed to the max. TO THE MAX. MAX MAX MAX MAX MAXXXX!! okay, enough with the repititions. :p but yeah, I put in DragonNestSEA and NintendoDS emulators inside so I could play to kill time and boredom when I'm there :x

So we were on our way there, when the queue to use the ferry from Limbang to Temburong jammed. God, we were stuck there for almost two hours. :/ After we managed to get on the ferry to cross the river, we stopped by at Lawas for a lunch break. There's this guy, I think he's the restaurant's owner's son, because he looks young and he's in charge of the counter area, he waiters customers, and he cooks ._. okay, not changing the topic, he looks.. like my cousin ._. of course, good looking but I'm definitely not interested, duh. Most of the customers there were men, and they were all drinkers. Their tables were full of Tiger Calsberg beers. One of the men just randomly talked to my dad and said I was pretty =.=" like whuut.. Damn, I think he was drunk. Scary. :s Anyway, I slept AGAIN most of the journey :D duh~ what else could I do? :3 We reached KK around 5+ PM. Talking about being late. We left at 9+AM and we reached around 5? Thanks to the long queue in Limbang -_-"

When I reached my 3rd aunt's flat, my 6th aunt told me that my cousin was going to attend a birthday party later, so I'll be alone :s Soon we went to my 6th aunt's home, where I always stayed over. My cousin told me that the party's going to be clubbing, so she'll be home late :x sigh. We had dinner outside, then my parents stay over my 3rd aunt's flat while I stay over at my 6th aunt's house.

Yeah, I played Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney and DragonNestSEA. :3 but sadly, my cousin's laptop keeps shutting down because it was too hot. Then I chatted with Jeremy :3 ahh~ it's good to chat with him again, with laughter and joy. But of course, we did talked about our problems but mostly, we shared youtube videos with each other, sharing our favourite songs and some funny videos. :) Good to chat with you again, Jeremy. My best friend ;) Bii slept early because he gotta wake up at 5.30 in the morning. :x grats bii, level 169 in Maple ^^v you crazy mapler :p haha~ I'm still level 82 XD

Okay, it's 2.47AM and my cousin ain't home yet. I'll probably go play DN for a while before going to sleep, so tata.

-lollipopkat signed off. lonely.


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 12/03/2011 02:47:00 AM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins