<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hello.

Yesterday I forgot to mention that bii's youth camp's area has wi-fi. He seems so desperate to find wi-fi there :P I was quite surprised when I saw my phone; it received a WA message. I checked it, and bii WA-ed, "HII BII!! -waves- THERE'S WI-FI HERE!!"

My reply was just, "LOL????"

:P

Anyway.. Today, my mum and I spent the whole morning to 3PM just to clean the refrigerator, some small tables and the window. Well, mum cleaned the walls and ceiling (yes, ceiling. I'm not kidding. She CLEANED the ceiling...). I wasn't patient about the other job vacancy in Kiulap, so I emailed to the interviewed company and got the job. I'm gonna start working on the 15th. O_O" I'm sure it'll be a hell-a lot of tiring work. 

 da FRIDGE :O

Daddy came home from work today, and he said the monitor's can't be fixed. OF COURSE CAN'T LAH!! PEOPLE BRING THE MONITOR TO COMPUTER SHOP REPAIR, WHY YOU GO ELECTRONIC SHOP =.=" Anyway, around 5PM my cousin came to our doorstep to deliver.. a NEW monitor???? O__________O" No wonder mum was mad when she was on the phone with dad just now. HEH. Dad said this is the latest model, and the old model we got it no longer in stock. Sigh. Guess I'll have to check out how "latest" this monitor model is. My cousin said I could set it up, or he'll set it up when he comes home from the gym if I don't know how to set.

 the packaging :O *looks interesting... NOT!*

The monitor's being set up by me. :) *OH YEAH, A PROFESSIONAL.. NOT!*


I managed to set the monitor up, assemble it and connect it to the cable and the USB to the CPU. It's bloody.. LONG!! I mean, elongated :S It's WIDE!!! and.. it was okay.. I miss the old monitor. :/ -sigh-

 The new monitor. IT'S LONG!!!

The old monitor. I miss it. :(

The monitor we were temporary using was returned back to my uncle, who always complained to have his monitor back. I didn't maple early today because I'm busy occupying myself with blog, Facebook and the new monitor updates and setups. Guess Imma go Maple now. Ignoring all my friends, I didn't talk  to Jeremy. I think he's busy watching k-drama again. And Rudy. Where the fuck is he? I can online in MSN already, but I didn't see him online. Bii's busy with his youth camp activity. Life sucks.

-lollipopkat signed off. -sigh-


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 12/13/2011 10:08:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins