Today is my first day of work. I woke up at 6.30am just to have my hair done. We have to be there by 7.30am. I thought I was late so I texted one of the person in charge, Irene that I'd be late. When I reach there at like 7.35AM, the heck?
I saw my schoolmates, Hui Ying and Suk Teng so we chatted and chatted until Lee Lee showed up from the main entrance. When they arrived, slowly people start to appear : cleaners, exhibitors, helpers, etc. tamade. Make me wake up so early zzz. The man from Secret Recipe treat us with drinks. SOOO NICE :D I didn't know the other guy is a chinese, and his name is Raffy. O.O" Merciana Yong was there and some other guys whom I don't know and not interested to know XD
CF9 balloon - Consumer Fair 9
I know a tall, not bad looking guy named Jonathan and he'll be working near Lee Lee and I's workplace which is the main entrance. He was going to work in the ticket counter to the House of Snakes. So yeah, we worked there. People from the House of Snakes started coming out with different real snakes o.0" and one of them put around my neck T_T I moved alot and got so nervous, the snake went to curl around my neck and constrict a little, making me suffocate a little @.@" but they told me to relax, so I relax and they took the snake away.. T______T scary okay!!! And also, the clown from the DST Carnival was there :D HAHA~
Me, not looking at the camera cause I looked like an idiot.
My work was very tiring because I have to stand all day giving people this so-called tickets for free, to count the number of visitors coming everyday. I got tired constantly so I had to go to Jon's ticketing booth to rest. -.-" Irene saw me and boomed me.
Suan le, I saw Deren and Edwin in ICC. Deren was annoying as usual ==" During lunch I ate alone at the Food Court and just go back to work without resting. Wow, such a relentless little girl I am? HAHAHAHAHAH~
I saw Ming Wei, Kah Hung, Leong, Hawaii, Pao Chi, Joanne Leong, Seew Chin, Chioun Yunn and Chiou Yunn. Qayyum also worked there :O I mean,
Ma Qayy Sepet.There was even once three men from the House of Snakes came from behind me to the entrance. Feez was touching my neck from behind, making me felt as if there's a snake and laughed away, the second one, Iman was pretending to take a picture of me, and the third guy... Idk his name, he put a snake behind me =.=" All bully me sia zzzzzzz
This guy, he's holding Bella, one of the phythons.
One of the other men named Eddie, posing with one of the snakes.
A cute little owl named Owlie ♥
There was a cute little owl named Owlie, and damn it's cute!!! >.<" If I'm not mistaken, it's only 6 months old and is owned by Feez :D The Salmon Pink Tarantula and also 2 scorpions are owned by him as well. :D It's so cool, but soooo geli :x
The Salmon Pink Tarantula
Owlie ♥
Bella ♥
I'm starting to kinda get okay with snakes, but still not with spiders and the rest .__. I saw my ex-crush, Brandon Soh, with his family coming in and I handed out tickets. I said hi to Brandon but maybe my voice was too soft, he didn't hear me. His dad was one of the exhibitors in the ICC so he made them went into the House of Snakes for free. (To enter the House of Snakes, you need to pay BND$3.00 :x)
Feez accompanied me for dinner, we sat outside alone, me eating while he smoked. We talked about his life with snakes, how he started to love snakes, how does his family feel and stuffs. He was okay, very friendly. :D The rest, OKOK LAHHHHH~
I was sooooo tired I couldn't walk well. When I went home, I soaked my feet into hot water >.<"
I didn't even talk to bii much today because I was busy :(( I'm sorry, bii.
-lollipopkat signed off. TIRED!! SUPER TIIIRED!