<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 16, 2012

-Saturday-

hohohoho went to school with SJ to ask teacher about writing personal statements then we went to the Mall to grab something to eat for lunch :) I bought new contact lens case!  :D

Went bowling with those betches SJ, Ervin, Vung, Der Haur & Deren. DAMN I AM A PRO! I TOSS THE BOWLING BALL LOL!!!!!! There was even one time the ball flew to the back while I swing it! XDD EPIC FAIL! EVERYONE WAS LOOKING! NO FACE SIA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH

 Look at the scores. FAIL LOOOL

 SJ, Vung and Ervin :D

 The MegaStrike at Airport Mall 8D

 The thing at Times Square o-o

 NEON LIGHT FTW

 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AWESOME 8D

-Sunday-

HOHOHOHOHOHO went to Miri~ Damn my maple son, Elroy Bryan is fuuuuucking rich~ he's driving a Nissan 370z while his dad uses BMW X6 and mum BMW roadster Z4. DAMN RICH LA!! MIRI NO ONE USE THOSE CARS DRIVE ARND ==" fffuuu riich. :(

Bought new hair spray and dye colour!! MAHOGANY! I rushed home because I thought stemaboat party starts at 5pm. After dying my hair, which fail because mum didn't know that we cannot use shampoo to wash the hair after dyeing. So yeah, after rushing and rushed to fetch Janice, I found out when we reached there arnd 7.30PM, the party hasn't started. LOL!

So yeah, we had fun talking. There was Der Haur, Shi Xuan, Wei Ji, Ervin, Vung, Deren, Janice, SJ, Yi Ling and her sister Yi Li. There were some kids who were neighbours of Yi Ling, and they were so bloody naughty. They aimed the small fireworks at us. :x

 Mahogany o-o"


-Today-

HEH.  WENT TO LUNCH WITH SHI XUAN, DER HAUR, DEREN, SJ AND VUNG :D

-lollipokat signed off.

P.S: sorry I just didn't have time to blog the whole story. :/


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 1/16/2012 11:25:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins