Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year to all of you :) Well, it seems I'm 1 hour late :P But anyway, it's raining now and the New Year will be a good sleep for meee :DD
I didn't talk much with bii today because he has been sleeping the whole morning, and then mapling the whole afternoon to night. When he woke up, he didn't even WA me. :/ What a boyfriend. haha. Anyway, I think because of that my night hasn't been well. I was crying before New Year. lol. I know. I'm a crybaby :/ Hey, what can you do when your boyfriend just frankly forgets you?
I helped mum continue cleaning the house today. Yeah, and I waited three long hours for bii to reply. Damn, was I furious when he finally replied but I tried to stay calm. :S And when I was done, DURIAN EATING TIME >.<" HEH. ♥
When I get to rest and use the comp soon, Jeremy posted something on my wall.
"; This screenshot was taken on Jan 1st. ;D
Nice knowing you for an entire year Kat (; ♥
Happy New Year ! xoxo" - Jeremy
Awww, thanks Jeremy :) It was really sweet. I didn't know you SS-ed it XD ♥ hehe~ Happy New Year to you too, best friend. :) I was a little emo because of bii. When I went online, he surprised me by actually helping me getting a scar helm :O but, when I wanted to talk to him in party mode, I thought it was only the two of us when there were like 5 of them, including bii. Then he continued to help the party members to get scar, while I foolishly waited and become furious. I actually cried? As I said earlier. Nevermind that. Idgaf anymore :D Past is past. What we're looking now is 2012, MAN!! :D
By the way, help me support SJ's photo ^^ ♥ Just click the link below :D
Thank you! ♥
-lollipopkat signed off.