Hello, today is my sixth monthsary with that idiot :3 I'm quite happy abt ot because I actually didn't really realize that we've been together this long!!! =w= anyway, that silly idiot wrote another cute poem for me :3
"BIG BEARRRRRR!!
Where are you.. Where ?!!!
Being so far away it brings despair,
It doesnt matter where,
But as long as i am there <3
Past haunts us as we move forward,
Not knowing its not the move of a coward,
To never look back on things that'd devour,
Any of our current time.. In our,
Or Life is gonna be sour.. :<
Half a year gone by i must say,
Im glad we're heading the right way!
Nothing much to really say..
Except that i love you more,
Day by day ;)
Lately I made you cry so hard,
Misunderstood when i said the word "part",
Dont take that word straight to your heart,
Cause i've loved you from the start.
Our love, livelier than any work of art :> <3
Happy 6th monthsary my big bearr, everyday i look back at where we started. Was barely a couple. But now, my oh my~ <3 i love you sweetheart. I know we will go the distance. I promise <3"
HEHEHE. I love you too, domo :>
-lollipopkat signed off. In love. ❤