<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1533528986893661345?origin\x3dhttp://gottalove-lollipopkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I made the love of my life so sad last night. It was really painful to see him suffering in this relationship because he said I somehow made him remember the bitter memories of his last relationships. I couldn't lose him. After numerous confessions he finally spilled out, I realized I was giving him too much pain. Im sorry, bii.. I didn't mean to act that way. I didn't mean to make you remember the past. Im just such a failure. I couldn't even make you happy. What is wrong with me?

Almost all our arguments started with me. I always break out an argument. What person deserves this? Not you. You deserve to be treated like a true boyfriend. But again, no relationships are perfect. If there is no love, there is no pain and if there is no pain, there is never love. There is pain in the both of us, this shows that our love really exist. I hope I can forget this bad memory because they're hard to endure, they're hard to forget. This poem you gave me,

"Im sorry that things arent right,
Im sorry I aint there to hold you tight,
Im sorry for all the times that we fight,
Im sorry.. I never used all my might..
To defend us both, from crying this night.

I hope i do learn to be romantic,
Maybe i should read a book.. That could be hectic,
How do i even be romantic,
When i only make you love sick..
I wish i was better, maybe i deserve a kick..

Im sorry for the things ive done tonight,
I wish i could take it all back and make it right,
I know i cant turn back time till before that fight..
And hug you really really tight..
Cause thats what i love to do, aint that right..? <3"

I couldn't help but to cry even harder because you've decided to forgive me and forget the past. I still couldn't forget because of the cruel things I did to you.. I'm sorry, bii. I love you ❤

Yes I'm posting this again in public. I know you hate it, but I've set it on private. I'm sorry for my imperfections, I'm sorry I'm not the girl you want to have. I'll still love you no matter what. I'm sorry I'm such an attention whore. I know why I'm so much disliked in school. Even some of my teachers doesn't really like me. God, I'm so hated :> Even my own mother dislike me. To be honest, I don't like myself either. People are acting nice around me, I do realize that. I just pretended not to. No one is perfect anyway. I just hope at least one person, that one person, would love me for who I am. I want that person to be you, Bryan.

-lollipopkat signed off. Depressed.


♥ I always love you, my Bryan ♥ 4/04/2012 02:50:00 PM
___________________________________________________________




★About the domo-lover

Hi ♥
GohKharYern@Kathrina
★ 19 turning 20 on 20th Oct, 2012
♥ Am a domokun lover.
Maktab Duli PMAMB
BruneiDarussalam
★ 51% crazy, 49% happy
abiitemo
★ Benjamin kor&family
♥ In love with Bryan Chin Zhe Yan

Here's my facebook :)
Kat Goh

Create your badge
Do follow me on twitter :) Though I don't use much. HEHE!


★The other Domo-lovers


:: ★ Maru ♥
:: ★ Jeremy Tay ♥
:: ★ Suok Jiuan ♥
:: ★ cuzin ♥
:: ★ Xiiao B nv er ♥
:: ★ Brian Liew ♥
:: ★ Ayman ♥
:: ★ Scary Soul ♥
:: ★ Jeslyn Hii ♥
:: ★ Sylvia Law ♥
:: ★ Kenny ♥
:: ★ James Dii ♥
:: ★ Yang Papa ♥
:: ★ Janice Chua ♥
:: ★ Nicolle ♥
:: ★ Bigbang's Tumblr ♥
:: ★ FilmSnap ♥










Recommendations? LOL.

♥ Tell that special someone that you truly love them.
♥ Always be confident.
♥ Never let anyone destroy your life simply by just being in it.





Music describes me.
Music Name : Do You by Yiruma





September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
October 2013





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins